I want to have my own coffee shop one day. I am trying to get ideas of new and fun and creative drinks I could sell! well that may be all for now, butttttt I HAVE A FEW FOLLOWERS! YAY! Thank you guys! I don't know if you found me organically or through YouTube, either way, HELLO! Thank you for being my BFF. Xoxo.
Wednesday, September 23, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coffee Talk
Hey girlies, long time no talk. Life is so interestingly uninteresting. Well, I got an espresso machine and am in the midst of building ...
-
If you're here, chances are you want to experience girlhood in a way gen z will never be able to. It will always be an un-scratched...
-
I unintentionally had the last FIVE days off of work. Well, I had to call in 2 sick days, but that's water under the bridge now . ...
-
Something I think people have lost is the art of physical crafting. Journaling, painting, drawing, scrapbooking, printing pictures at CV...
No comments:
Post a Comment