BFF's

Pages

Monday, July 13, 2026

Physical art is dying

    Something I think people have lost is the art of physical crafting. Journaling, painting, drawing, scrapbooking, printing pictures at CVS, keeping a physical calendar and a notebook for creating lists. See for me, I get my kicks and giggles from obtaining new pens and paper. It feels like Christmas every time. I love it. I love that I can hold it in my hands.

    One thing that I always keep in mind is "will my kids love to look back through my things and read my writings and see my framed pictures like I do with my parents belongings? " I want to be able to explain stories to them and let them know more about who I was before being their mom. I don't want to hand them a phone and tell them to scroll. That is not how memories are saved, let alone how heirlooms are created.

    AI will be the death of art. I HATE it. Strongly. I have never once used it because I am stubborn and I refuse.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee Talk

    Hey girlies, long time no talk. Life is so interestingly uninteresting. Well, I got an espresso machine and am in the midst of building ...